Saturday, September 12, 2009

forex ac

Managed Forex Accounts



Hello!What i think makes my Fund different from other companies is that for me to start trading for you,

you only need to tell me your trading platform name,login name and password.Everything is suppose to be on

your name.If you already have trading account,i can start managing your account right now.If you don't have

forex trading account you can open one byyourself and then tell me your trading platfom name, login and

password,so i can log in to your trading system and start managing your account for you.I charge only

perfomance fee of 30% from profit i make for you.There is no other fees.When i make profit for you,you can

wire me fee to my bank account or send it through Western Union.When i trade for you,i don't change the

password,so anytime you want you can log in to your system and check your balance and opened positions.

We need to communicate with you when i manage your account and i think it will be good if we use a Skype

to communicate with each other.Skype is a similar to MSN,Yahoo MSG or ICQ.You can download Skype for

free,using yahoo or google search.My Skype is on almost all the time.On the next pages you can find the more

detailed information concerning what i am offering.

No comments:

Post a Comment