Friday, June 4, 2010

about acknowledgement

Acknowledgement
To tell the truth, I am very obliged towards the “KHWOPA ENGINEERING COLLEGE”, affiliated to Purbanchal University(PU), for providing me the valuable knowledge of workshop technology. This knowledge of the workshop technology has developed a kind of confidence in me to face the challenges related to the technical field, in the near future.

I would like to express my sincere gratetude towards Mr……… & Mr…………… for their cooperation, help and encouragement to prepare this report.

I am also grateful to my senior Mr ……………………. & Mr ……………………. and all my friends for their guidance and help.

Finally, I am also grateful to the authors of ‘element of workshop technology’, Mr SK Chaudhary and Dr SC Bhattacharya.

2 comments:

  1. Nice Informative Blog having nice sharing..
    restauraço

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no written evidence which can tell us exactly who has coined the phrase educational technology. Although developments in educational technology is of recent phenomenon, still plenty of research studies carried out separately in the field of technology and education during different time interval of the human civilization provides us some clues which can be treated as the source to study the history of educational technology. تعمیر جک درب در تهران

    ReplyDelete